10% Off Orders Over $40!

George's Aloe Vera, 100% Aloe Vera, 64 fl oz (1.892 l)

AU$21.09
AU$21.97
Savings of: AU$0.88 (4% Off)
Reviews 1-star

Can't See Any Difference

Posted by Reviewer2738612 on Mar 08, 2011

Not sure what this is other than filtered water. Won't buy again.

aloe vera for acute irr bowel syn D

Posted by Reviewer2219073 on Jun 11, 2011

3 weeks into treatment.No change.

The meaning of Always active

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Oct 20, 2014

I have been using this product for a month but nothing ever happens to sooth my indigestion nor bloating. I start to believe it's just water inside the bottle. I sent an email to warren labs, I asked them the temperature used for removing the latex. Here is their answer! ............. The temperature used in our process is part of our trade secret, therefore, I am not privy to that information. Always Active refers to our George's Aloe liquid always doing what it is supposed to be doing. It has a shelf-life of 5 years and is always active ............. So, it's pasteurized... But I don't know to what degree...and how much more nutrients can be preserved. the Mucopolysaccarides in aloe will change from long chain to short chain, not as good as raw aloe when talking about immune boosting.