AUD

AU$8.79

AU$8.79

Savings of: AU$0.00 (0% off)

Best natural roll-on so far

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

This is the best natural roll-on I've tried. However it doesn't work perfect: i still get smelly after couple hours :( The best natural deodorant substitute is the one I make myself: put some baking soda in a small jar. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply with wet hands. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined wit two drops of lemongrass oil. This "deodorant" keeps the smell away better than any other fully natural solution.

Great roll on deodarant

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

Great quality . Natural ingridients. Without obtrusive odour.**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Lafe's roll on deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3090003 on Jul 26, 2012

This is the best roll on deodorant I have found in iherb. No more unbearable smell. However, as this is not a anti-perspiratant, so the armpits still get wet, minus the smell!

Lafe's Natural Body Care Natural and Organic Roll On Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1348388 on Apr 22, 2010

Great family deodorant for all seasons.

excellent deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2524037 on Jan 31, 2012

This deodorant works very well, I never have to reapply. My only complaint is that the mineral salts make my under arms itchy in the wintertime when my skin is drier, works just fine in the summer. Goes on clear, never white.

nice

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Jul 23, 2014

Very liquidy, as most roll-ons, very soft smell (which I like), and most importantly: I didn't smell at the end of the day :)

Deals with BO

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jul 31, 2014

It is not a bad one. It certainly deals with body odour as you feel fresh and not smelly even if it is boiling. But it doesn't deal with sweating. If it is about +30 degrees Celsius your armpits are damp. If it is +23C for instance you may be OK, still I understand it depends on your individual sweating predisposition.