AUD

AU$21.22

AU$30.09

Savings of: AU$8.87 (29% off)

Works wonders for arthritic pains

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Jun 20, 2008

My husband had a very bad case of inflammatory arthritis in his lower back. The pains were so bad that he was hardly able to sleep for over two weeks. Even while taking Motrin, Cortisone and narcotic painkillers, he couldn't get comfortable. He started taking one capsule of Boswell Relief and 2 capsules of Now Foods Devil's Claw three times a day. He also took one tablet of Now Foods Bromelain twice daily between meals. After only two days he began feeling better and in a little over a week he was pain free. He stopped taking everything after four weeks and the pains have not returned. We are keeping the supplements at hand, though, just in case.

Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Mar 22, 2009

This is the best of three boswellia products I have tried. This is effective for me for arthritis. I am taking 2 per day. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief. For most days this combination works very well; I can not take Alleve for any length of time over two days.

BOSWELLIA/CURCUMIN FOR KNEE PAIN AND STIFFNESS

Posted by Reviewer3157110 on Jan 21, 2008

I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH THE RELIEF THESE HERBS ARE GIVING ME. I HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE FIRST BOTTLE, BUT AM GETTING LESS STIFFNESS AND PAIN IN THE KNEES. I WILL CONTINUE USING THIS PRODUCT. HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS.

good choice

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on May 22, 2009

good for general inflamation

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1752686 on Jan 06, 2009

Very good product - helps lungs and bowel function better

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Jul 08, 2010

After taking 1 capsule the effect was immediate the pain in my tmj jaw was gone. This stuff also helps with other things in my body like lungs, bowels and other joints. Great stuff the power of frankincense. Get stock soon Iherb I need to order more.

Good for prostate

Posted by Reviewer2066415 on Jan 02, 2008

Taking 3 capsules a day really helped prostate inflamation.

LE Boswell Relief

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Mar 12, 2011

Seems to be working!

Joint pain reduction

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

It does provide some relief from joint pain. But don't set your expectations too high. Arthritis is a serious condition and relying on one approach is not enough...

I didn;t have chance to use it

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Oct 01, 2012