10% Off Orders Over $40!

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

AU$39.01
AU$46.95
Savings of: AU$7.93 (17% Off)

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1464825 on Mar 25, 2011

I have read about this product before but I did not have a health issue to try it out on until a few months ago when I started having a terrible, almost uncontrollable phlegm-producing cough which left me exhausted and with muscular chest pain due to the actual coughing. I tried all sorts of things that are typical treatments for coughs but I could not get over it. My husband was putting pressure on me to see a doctor but I wanted to try this form of vitamin C first. Well, from the first dose, I felt I was on to something. I felt more energy and the pain in my chest from all the coughing went away quickly. As for the cough, it got less and less severe and the phlegm stopped. Now, it is hardly noticeable. All this in about a week of taking 1-2 doses per day on an empty stomach, after almost 3 months of coughing. I do not usually write reviews, but I just had to get the word out about this great product. I plan to keep taking it to see what other great things it can do for my health.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5193939841330322921 on Oct 31, 2012

My adrenals are working so much better. I am able to sleep for 8 hours at night and waking up feeling refreshed. A huge improvement and my skin is looking so much more radiant.

A very efficient product

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Mar 15, 2012

I am very sensitive to usual vitamine C and can't use more than 3g a day even when I am ill. I have put the product in my emergency box with the GSH (the other more expensive complementory product of LivOn Laboratories) to test it. I used it for a cold this winter and the results where really impressive ! I became nearly completely asymptomatic after the first use. I used 4g of lypo C + 1 lypo GSH on a empty stomach 3 times a day for 2 days then one time again the next day as I had a small relapse of symptomes. I used noting else except my usual supplements. I found it very good againt inflammation of the throat. I also noticed it seems good for skin hydratation, probably because of the mix of phospholipids and vitamin C. I take quite a lot of other supplements for optimal health and used the lypo GSH with the lypo vitamin C, so the result may be better for me than for someone using only the lypo vitamin C. But I think it's worth a try anyway for a winter cold. As the product is more expensive than classical vitamin C it's better to use the usual vitamin C at the same time as you take your lypo C to rich the upper plasma levels of vitamin C more easely with less lypo C.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 24, 2012

I used this 4 to 5 sachets a day with Natures way Cats Claw 2 tabs 2 x a day for myself when I had a cough type virus I couldn't throw off. Its was gone with in a day. I also suggested the same for a friend who was really very ill with chest complications as wel and had to fly to the US next day. she said it had also cleared by the next day. We also asked for healing from Jesus

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1244659 on Dec 11, 2011

Probably the best vitamin c out! Nest best thing to intravenous vitamin c, some specialists even say more effective from trial results. It is a important part of my regime for cfs.