AUD

AU$25.08

AU$35.83

Savings of: AU$10.75 (30% off)

• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Customer Ratings

AVOID - Now contains MALTODEXTRIN

Posted by Reviewer2203486 on Jun 17, 2015

This product has gone from great to one that should be avoided. I loved this product and I could always feel its beneficial effects. I didn't even notice the change on the labeling so I continued using it, but I started having strange gastrointestinal issues that couldn't be attribute to anything else; upon investigation I discovered that Madre Labs are now using MALTODEXTRIN as a carrier for the Camu Camu and Acerola Berry extracts. They used to use Manioc Root before. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed as I used to trust Madre Labs. I stopped using this and my gastrointestinal symptoms resolved immediately. Unfortunately I will have to look for an alternative product; I am disappointed to say the least.

They screwed it up

Posted by Reviewer2543011 on Jun 02, 2015

This used to be my regular supplement. I wouldn’t go a day without it. No flu, no cold of any kind. But they screwed it up. Instead of the plant powder, they now add some dehydrated dried up puree. It no longer has the same effect and it tastes horrible. I now buy the camu camu powder and rose hips powder by itself and mix my own plant based vitamin C.

Used to buy by the case but maltodextein means I cannot have

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Sep 26, 2015

I'm really sad to see my favorite vitamin C supplement now has maltodextein - I cannot buy it anymore as I will not put this in my body daily. I also have SIBO and it is not something I can tolerate. Really too bad as it was the only one I trusted but now the search continues - if anyone has another option like the old formula with no fillers please add it here as a comment thanks!

maltodextrin not listed on site

Posted by 4844891731003692326 on Apr 27, 2016

the website does not have the full ingredients listed. maltodextrin is added to this product

Was a great product until they changed the ingredients list

Posted by 5218793069812610982 on Aug 21, 2014

I have gone through 5 tubs of this, but I will not be repurchasing due to the change of ingredients

Product contains maltodextrin!

Posted by RajatKiinni on May 20, 2016

I would recommend to avoid this product because it contains maltodextrin.

Didn't care for this

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Dec 21, 2010

This product was very difficult to mix with water. Taste was unpleasant too.

Does NOT

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Jan 19, 2011

dissolve!!!!

Jar only a 1/4 full

Posted by Reviewer1448542 on Dec 19, 2013

I am sorry but this constitutes a real rip off! Its a pricey product and I find this really offensive-and NO it has nothing to do with 'settling'. It is just bare faced greed on Madre labs part-I have purchased two other whole food vit C powders here, in the past,and both were full to the brim- no 'settling' involved!

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 09, 2010

I don't like the taste of this one. It is bitter and has a chalky texture.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »