AUD

AU$6.57

AU$10.56

Savings of: AU$3.98 (38% off)

Gosh, it WORKS!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I use it once or twice a week, mixing with my night gel and applying after serum. The next morning my skin is like new! Amazing. I will definitely repurchase!

Funciona!

Posted by claclita on Jan 25, 2016

No le tenia fe a esta crema aun no termino el primer frasco y ya me ha borrado una linea de expresion del entrecejo..realmente de no creer...pero es cierto la recomiendo 100%

Excellent !!!!

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

great for my skin, but why did you discontinue it ???

Sad that it has been discontinued

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

I love this serum. My skin feels so tight and refreshed after using it. I wouldn't use it when my acne is very sad thought. I still have a lot left, but I am disappointed that is discontinued now, as the alternatives are so much more expensive.

great value

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Dec 12, 2015

Nice feel

Amazing results

Posted by 5180961163844183990 on Nov 17, 2015

First week after using this product, I broke out in tiny pimples but soon after my skin looked amazing. Omg I can't believe it's discontinued. I'm devastated.

miracle for acne

Posted by 5480767299071090481 on Nov 10, 2015

I had used prescription retinol before this one and then 2 packages of this and it really does miracle for acne. Now I had to take a break from it (planning pregnancy) and my face has been acting up again!!

Good on acne

Posted by 5282565056569744774 on Sep 12, 2015

First product which does something with my acnes. I use it 2 times a day, it helps calm my skin down. The smell is bad.

Looks good

Posted by 4675202274076280248 on Jun 16, 2015

31yrs/F, combination skin I wanted to try something with a reasonable concentration of Vitamin A. The jar is pretty small, but it lasts surprisingly long. However, I do not understand the jar packaging. As far as I know, Vitamin A oxidates very quickly, so shouldn't it come in a tight-neck bottle? Anyway, I like this product very much. I use it during the night, and it makes my skin look good the next morning. There is a tingling feeling, but hey, this is a good thing. At least you know, that the retinol is still effective (again, the jar packaging). Red spots and blemishes are gone pretty quickly. I have read that many of the users apply this during the day as well. Please, don't do that! I'm no expert, but as far as I know, it can cause serious damage to your skin. Also, if possible, use sunscreen the day after even if you applied it during the night.

U CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE!

Posted by 5272549635227134519 on May 07, 2015

I'M HAPPY WITH MY 2ND CONTAINER!NICE FEELING ON APPLICATION ,NICE SMELL AND MY FACE LOOKS FRESH FROM THE 1ST DAY!