AUD

AU$11.43

AU$18.52

Savings of: AU$7.10 (38% off)

Loved the Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2852238 on Oct 23, 2008

It got rid of a fungal infection that I had for several months, that I tried 3 separate scripts for...I am excited...I was advised by my sister that it would help...now I will always take them. :) So, expect more orders.

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Aug 29, 2010

I'm taking for candida and it seems to be working for that, side effect: skin has nice glow.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2561479 on Nov 08, 2010

Nature's Answer Oil of Oregano works better than the other brands. I have been using this product for over a year and have had no issues.

Better than antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2831689 on Feb 03, 2010

after taking this for 2 weeks my cold is subsiding..finally...kaiser could not help but this product did....fast shipment too! best price on the the net to boot!

Safe plane ride

Posted by Reviewer1063306 on Jan 31, 2009

I took some oil of oregano before getting on a plane full of people sneezing and coughing. I stayed healthy, even though I was run down! These are small enough to make stomach upset less of an issue, too. I'd still recommend taking them before a meal. I also sent some to my daughter in S. Korea when she said the flu was going around.

Natures answer oil of oregano softgels

Posted by Reviewer1711701 on Mar 16, 2008

Very efective for my GI tract condition

Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2511534 on Oct 21, 2009

love it, tiny - easy to swallow, works effectively for stomachache /food poisoning due to bad digestion

Small and easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2648926 on Oct 12, 2010

The softgels are really small and easy to swallow. The container is however unnecessarily big.

good

Posted by Reviewer2070271 on Dec 11, 2009

this product has been great, so far I haven't had my seasonal cold.

Good

Posted by 4628961055580544437 on Apr 29, 2015

For the past 4 months I have been having herpes outbreak on the back of my thigh monthly, and it usually comes with a cold. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now to hopefully keep the outbreaks at bay. Still too early to say but I have noticed that my immune system has gone up. I take the oil form as well, 5 drops under the tongue morning and night and in the afternoon I take 5 of these to maximize the effect.