Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Feminine Wash, 5.1 fl (150 ml) (Discontinued Item)

AU$19.12
AU$22.13
Savings of: AU$3.01 (14% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2932864 on Jul 25, 2012

This comes out as a foam. Has the distinctive tea tree scent but not overwhelmingly strong. Pleasant actually. Doesn't sting the private area when used, and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. A bit pricey but I like this feminine wash whole lot better than the other ones that I've used. It smells really.. clean.

Very gentle and efficient

Posted by micefee on Dec 15, 2013

This delicately fragranced wash gently cleans and refreshes the intimate area whilst helping to maintain a healthy pH-balance. A bit pricey though but a little goes a long way. I like the pleasant odour of the tea tree oil, its cooling soothing effect and its efficiency in removing obnoxious vaginal odours. Already ordered my second bottle and will continue to use.

very good

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

love it. parca nici n-o simti, imi place enorm mai ales ca tea tree dezinfecteaza.

Delicate and fresh

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jan 12, 2014

I was delighted when I tried this wash. It is so delicate. I used to try very different feminine washes and I was not satisfied. I changed them and couldn't find anything suitable for me. A friend of mine advised to me to give it a go and I followed her advice. What I liked about this wash is that it suits the most sensitive of all skins :) It is very delicate, extra-delicate, I dare say, gives you a feeling of freshness and comfort. The scent is pleasant (if you like the scent of tea tree, of course). First, it gives a little bit cooling effect but it is pleasant and doesn't irritate you. I am DEFINITELY going to order this stuff in in future again and again :)

Helped with labia pimples

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Feb 02, 2014

I tend to get huge, swollen pimples on my labia - the kind that looks like a small, unnoticeable bumps on the surface, but feels like a large, hard ball under the skin and is extremely painful to touch and is often caused by ingrown hairs or folliculitis. I get at least one or two every month, and they last for weeks before subsiding, or bursting from me picking at them. Ever since I started using this wash, I haven't experienced a single pimple at all!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »