AUD

AU$13.00

AU$20.30

Savings of: AU$7.30 (36% off)

i hope this works

Posted by Revron on Sep 13, 2011

Have just started on this - for ibd. As a nice side effect, my joint pain relieved. Hope this works for ibd. will review this later after a few months. Thank you iherb.

would buy again

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Jun 01, 2010

Great anti-inflammatory herb, using it for ulcerative colitis, helping a little, but not as much that can get of the medication.

Boswellia Standardized Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2047401 on Nov 30, 2007

Boswellia does give relief from pain and inflammation. I have recommended this product to many of my friends.

Best price around!

Posted by Reviewer3335757 on Apr 23, 2009

This is one of many anti-inflammatory products that you can't tell if it's working or not, but damn sure are better off with it than without!

Natures Way products rein supreme

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on May 20, 2011

I discovered boswellia when I needed something other then the harmful side effects of the drugs taken for anti-inflammatory bowel.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3061440 on Oct 22, 2008

This stuff helps my back pain

Boswellic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1683705 on Jul 17, 2009

Excellent price. I told my Vet about it so her "Pet" clients can order. Veterinarians are recommending it as anti-inflammatory for joint problems in animals. My Lab has used it & it showed a major difference in his mobility. It was especially evident when I ran out & could not find more for 2 weeks. Very helpful for animals too!

For arthritis pain

Posted by Reviewer1767490 on Jan 22, 2009

I have the start of rheumatoid arthritis and saw this advertised for joint pain. I have been taking Boswellia for almost 3 weeks and have found some relief, but not total relief from the pain and swelling. I will continue to use this for now.

Good for headache avoidance

Posted by Reviewer2474698 on May 09, 2010

I use boswellia when I feel a headache coming on, and it has stopped them every time over the last 2 years. (I don't know if it would work as well once the headache was in full control.) My doctor told me that boswellia is an anti-inflammatory. I often take a ginger root capsule at the same time as the boswellia, because it's my understanding that ginger has a similar effect.

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2811956 on Oct 26, 2010

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE JOINT PAIN OR SOME ARTHRITIS. MY HUSBAND HAD BAD JOINT PAIN IN HIS HAND AFTER YEARS OF DOING DRYWALL FINISHING. SO HE TRIED THIS AFTER SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND IT WORKS AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS. TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS BETTER THAN CHRONDROTIN WHICH DID NOT HELP HIM AT ALL.