10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Boswellia, Standardized, 60 Tablets

AU$10.73
AU$17.03
Savings of: AU$6.30 (37% Off)

Cured my IBS

Posted by Reviewer1726677 on Oct 22, 2008

Doctors usually find inflammation in cases of IBS, this ended it!

at last an Easy to take boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2350766 on May 25, 2013

I have used 3 different brands of boswellia all have been effective, I take a high dosage. However these are by far the easiest to swallow, great pill design, inflammation often also effects the the ability to swallow and these have spared me from the wretched choking and spasms that some others have triggered.If the low dose is not helping you might want to increase to find your effective level.I take this in combination with Source naturals Inflama-rest four tabs of each am and pm with an additional dose of 2 more boswellia mid-day (or 4 more if I'm having a bad flare up). This many pills irritates my stomach if taken all at once so I divide them and take them about 20 mins apart and then No prob. One day without these and I lose some mobility. Gave me some life back!

Fast Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Oct 29, 2007

I bought this after 'regular' anti-inflammatories failed to give any relief at all from my back injury (which I sustained falling off a horse). After using this product at the suggested dosage for a single day (in combination with magnesium for muscle spasms) my back feels almost as good as new. I wish I had tried this weeks ago!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on May 01, 2009

I use this for colitis,,,and it works! So much better than conventional drugs...I've been using it for about 3 months, and no IBS symptoms!

Best price around!

Posted by Reviewer3335757 on Apr 23, 2009

This is one of many anti-inflammatory products that you can't tell if it's working or not, but damn sure are better off with it than without!