AUD

AU$13.13

AU$20.51

Savings of: AU$7.37 (36% off)

Finally some Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2252534 on Sep 21, 2011

I've suffered with shoulder pain for years and have tried a ridiculous amount of remedies. The Boswellia seems to be helping.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Mar 07, 2012

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.

Boswellia, Standarized, 60

Posted by Reviewer2648733 on Dec 22, 2011

I am trying for the first time for inflamation. My ND recomended to me.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1880389 on Nov 06, 2010

I have used this product along time for help with pain and it does when you take it the way it says. I always use Natures Way. thank you Linda

I have used them for many, many years

Posted by Reviewer2202390 on Oct 23, 2009

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

Good for headache avoidance

Posted by Reviewer2474698 on May 09, 2010

I use boswellia when I feel a headache coming on, and it has stopped them every time over the last 2 years. (I don't know if it would work as well once the headache was in full control.) My doctor told me that boswellia is an anti-inflammatory. I often take a ginger root capsule at the same time as the boswellia, because it's my understanding that ginger has a similar effect.

Great for inflammation!

Posted by Reviewer1896828 on May 13, 2010

Great for inflammation!

nature's way boswellia

Posted by Reviewer1690760 on May 13, 2009

boswellia...good herbal supplement..good for pain.stiff joints..have had lymes and this stuff works...

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer3090776 on Jan 01, 2009

very good anti inflammatory,worked well

like it

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!