New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Nettle Leaf, 435 mg, 100 Capsules

AU$6.82
AU$10.82
Savings of: AU$4.00 (37% Off)
Reviews 1-star

flares up seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer1078080 on Feb 03, 2014

I've read the reviews of people using Nettle Leaf for allergies. I have seborrheic dermatitis (rash, itching, scaling around mouth, eyebrows, scalp) that flares up when I eat fast carbs. I suppress it with anti-histamines. I was hoping Nettle Leaf will have similar effect but the moment I took two capsules, my dermatitis instantly flared up leading to new rash which takes 1.5 weeks to heal. That is no surprise since Nettle Leaf contains Histamine which is the trigger body chemical for my rashes. It may work for other allergies by making the body less responsive to Histamine but definitely avoid for dermatitis, psoriasis, or eczema. Nettle root had similar negative effect on my dermatitis.