AUD

AU$9.00

AU$14.04

Savings of: AU$5.05 (36% off)

good product!

Posted by Reviewer3309577 on Sep 07, 2009

overall i felt good while using it. Except that I used to sweat a lot and it used to rash my skin a bit. It worked as a good diuretic for me. I recommend this for people with hairloss as my hairloss got totally cured with this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Jun 06, 2012

I take nettle for iron and to help bring down inflammation in my lungs due to asthma that I used to have. These are great quality, same as Dr. Christophers. My only complaint is that they don't come in v-caps.

helps with allergies

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Sep 25, 2009

It helps with seasonal allergies. I think nettle leaf has a diuretic effect, so I use a small amount of it early in the day in order to help minimize night time sleep interruptions.

Does seem to help

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on Jun 18, 2009

I noticed an improvement with my constant sniffles and other allergy symptoms. Also, for what ever reason, it seems to have gotten rid of embarassing flatulance.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Sep 29, 2011

My husband is taking this with other herbal supplements to treat and prevent gout. I would not recommend this product if you need or taking blood thinners. Please research nettle leaf-I believe it can thicken your blood. Otherwise helps gout. Salisbury,NC

Works

Posted by Reviewer2291174 on Nov 18, 2010

we give this to my dog to help his compulsion to itch and bite his sensitive skin. It helps, doesnt eliminate the problem, but it helps.

nursing

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Apr 12, 2011

it is great in combination with other herbs for milk production

try it

Posted by Reviewer3334918 on Apr 26, 2008

I've tried 5 different precription and over the counter allergy medicines. A combo of this and quercetin work better that all of them. For the first time in years I am symptom free with a combo of this,quercetin and allegra d.

Fine Herb

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Dec 27, 2007

Good for allergies and also blockes DHT.

Very good