AUD

FANTASTIC Navitas Naturals Syrup!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

love this

Posted by Reviewer3166387 on Nov 18, 2011

Great taste, great value

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Aug 27, 2011

Great taste (tastes like molasse) and nice as a sweetener for baking and probably also other things. I've yet to try it out that much, but it's definitely very tasty.

An allrounder

Posted by Reviewer3225804 on Mar 01, 2011

I use it to make cereals, chokolate, cupcakes, smoothies etc.

Liked it, but...

Posted by Reviewer3229124 on Jun 10, 2011

...it doesn't get top score. I reacted especially to that the serving size was not measured in grams. This is unpractical as there are different sized tablespoons to be bought. I quite enjoyed the caramell-ish taste to it, though:)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Jan 06, 2008

This is a interesting tasting sweetener which as the jar suggests is very similar to molasses. However trying to open the bloody thing proved to be a little difficult. Great product if you can not hurt your hands opening it!

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1705826 on Mar 16, 2010

I bought this because a recipe called for it. It worked very well and did not appear to be as sweet as molasses was.

A bit thin

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jun 10, 2011

This syrup is fine for baking and I like the molasses taste, but I won't buy it again because it takes more yacon syrup than honey in my power bars or granola to hold the ingredients together. Honey is much cheaper and I use so little of it that I really don't notice an effect on my blood sugar anyways.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1146209 on Sep 06, 2011

Haven't used this yet, just tasted it, but the taste is good! Not as thick as regular syrup, but tastier.

Good stuff but too small

Posted by jayzou on Nov 05, 2010

It's an acquired taste but overall I am satisfied. I just wish that the jar was a little bigger for the price you have to pay.