AUD

AU$27.51

AU$43.18

Savings of: AU$15.67 (36% off)

Tumeric

Posted by 5236860866710318273 on Aug 05, 2014

This herb works wonders for me, and this particular brand more that the others that I have tried. Great for inflammation. I have had no side effects at all.

Not tested yet

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.

Bio curcumin

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Jan 29, 2013

seems the best for fighting inflammation.

excellent turmeric product

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Dec 17, 2012

Within a week, my creaky knees and lower back stopped creaking.

A good deliverance of Curcumin

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on Aug 06, 2012

I do like this product because of the the phytosomes that give a better delivery.

Moderate Effects in Pain Injury Relief. May Block Iron Absorption and Improve Liver PANEL

Posted by VictorySecret on Jul 10, 2012

Dullens the pain making it more tolerable without the side effect of damaging the liver like other NSAIDS pain relievers. As a result I can use it long term. As mentioned by other users it actually improved my liver panel.I was taking it with my meals and iron rich foods and supplements.The result my hemoglobin count was the lowest it has ever been. My doctor said its an iron chelator meaning it inhibits the absorption of iron. The chelation was not so severe that it left me anemic. I now take it away from my major meals. May be with a snack at the end of 'food day' at 7.00pm and it doesn't interfere with my sleep. Curcumin iron blocking properties may in part explain why its a nuisance to cancer cells which have more iron receptors than normal cells,allowing them to populate at extranomical rate. If you have too high an iron level indicated by lab results such as ferritin this appropriately placed in the diet may support a reduction in excess iron.Ran out of curcumin phytosome and the pain was back.I rate this 'A MUST HAVE'.Infact,I about to order as soon as Im done with this post!

NOW is great

Posted by Reviewer2832763 on Feb 20, 2012

I can't say I noticed anything different from taking this supplement (I take a lot of supplements in general), but I have trust in NOW, and so I'm confident it's doing what it's supposed to do. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Bio Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2085594 on Feb 02, 2012

This product is new to me and I find that it is helping with the pain levels being relived.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2317559 on Jan 22, 2012

It's legit.

a supplement for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1050796 on Dec 29, 2011

curcumin is a super antioxident

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »