July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Veggie Caps

AU$33.96
AU$53.28
Savings of: AU$19.33 (36% Off)

Great price on trusted NOW Foods curcumin

Posted by Reviewer3208624 on Dec 04, 2010

I love Now Foods Curcumin. Help cured the ringworm infection on my hands.

Seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I get this for my parents, they are getting older so. Curcumin turmeric is so good for your health. I can't take it because I have IBS and it seems to make IBS worse, it seems to stimulate the intestines, so I take a multi-vitamin that has a little bit of turmeric in it. Also, I am thinking of putting a pinch of the turmeric spice into my smoothies, I don't think with a pinch you can taste it so. God bless you all.

Problems

Posted by 5491964213945189504 on Sep 26, 2012

Sorry its probably not your fault but I am not sure my husband is getting all the benefit he should be from this prooduct He has bowel cancer with secondries in his liver He is doing ok but I thought curcumin might help his condition However because he has a colostomy bag it appears that the capsules are not dissolving hence I cant see that yhe product is getting into his system

My first time with root powder form

Posted by Reviewer2791598 on Jun 05, 2010

Previously, I was using a whole-plant liquid capsule variety of turmeric. I feel the Now Foods powder capsule is still somewhat helpful in reducing inflammation (mild arthritis) but does not go down as easily, due to dusty exterior. Also do not notice as much help in settling the stomach. The lab reports are good for Now Foods Curcumin and its price is lower than the New Chapter, but I don't think it works quite as well for me.

Joint pain and mobility

Posted by Reviewer1362163 on Nov 11, 2009

I have been taking curcumin and boswellia for about 6 months now and have seen a dramatic reduction of pain in my joints and back. There also has been a very noticeable increase in mobility. Definitely 5 stars!!!!!