Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

AU$11.19
AU$14.65
Savings of: AU$3.46 (24% Off)

Oil of Oregano Review

Posted by Reviewer3227977 on May 22, 2011

I have purchased 3 bottles of oregano oil in order to heal my tooth cavities, something that turned out succesful. In about one week, i began to see the black spots on my teeth turn to white. I would recommend this product to anyone with the same situation. Thanks iherb.com for saving me from toxic fillings and painful dentist drills!

A MUST For Your Medicine Cabinet!

Posted by Reviewer2431434 on Sep 26, 2011

I discovered the real healing power of Oil of Oregano this summer when a red hot reciprocating saw blade broke and my left palm landed on the blade for for about 2 seconds. I was in severe pain and the 2" long burn started to blister. I immediately ran the wound under cold water, but this did very little to bring down the pain and blistering. I remembered the Oil of Oregano in the medicine cabinet and rubbed 2-3 drops of the oil onto the wound. Within 15 minutes the pain for almost gone and the blistering was reduced. Within 3 days the would was almost healed. I now put 3-5 drops in a small amount water 3-4x/day to help heal my prostate cancer and to rebuild my immune system. This stuff is a natural antibiotic AND antiviral! I LOVE NOW supplements....great products and wonderful prices through i-Herb.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2315478 on Feb 01, 2009

I think this really helped treat my daughter's UTI. Because of a medical condition, she can get them often and this is a great alternative to antibiotics over and over again. So is D-Mannose.

Oregano rocks

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 07, 2012

Have used this before , will use this again , who needs antibiotics or sitting in a waiting room full of sick people , when you can take oil of oregano , as soon as your workmates start getting sick and avoid the illness altogether ! Keep in mind , that it is strong , I have taken it at work , and others have wanted to try it , I take it straight up , 5 drops , under the tongue alot of people have trouble with its intensity, my daughter , who is very very prone to tonsillitis , also takes it , but she says the secret is to wash it down with warm water , not dilute it , as that is more like drinking more of it . Last summer when she worked at a tourist resort in Kilarney , and swam in the frigid waters of Georgian Bay every day , she got strep throat , and was treated for it twice in one summer , then I discovered this stuff. She had a doctors appointment in 8 days , after coming home with white pustules on her tonsils , she took this stuff, 5 drops , 4 times a day , and two days later , no more pustules , and 3 days before her doctors appointment , she canceled , as the infection was gone , although , I told her to stay on it , 3 times a day for a few more days to make sure , then she just took it once or twice as soon as she felt the sore throat coming on , and no more strep throat , we love this stuff , my son also takes it first sign of a cold , his girlfriends house is always sick with colds and flu's , but ,he dodged them all with oil of oregano ! Also , I have diluted it in olive oil and rubbed onto the bottom of my 2 month old grandson's feet , when he is exposed to people who are sick , don't know if that is what saved him , but whatever , he liked the foot massage!

Good for oral health

Posted by PatriciaM on Dec 26, 2012

I add a few drops of this to a small spoonful of coconut oil, and use it at night or in the morning for oil pulling. Gum health has noticeably improved as a result.