AUD

AU$12.70

AU$16.63

Savings of: AU$3.92 (24% off)

This is the strength I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Oct 13, 2011

I have a problem with allergies and also with sore throats when I get really stressed. A friend told me about oil of oregano and gave me a taste. Yes, it will feel like your head is going to spin around, but the benefits are unbelievable. As other posters have said- I think it burns the throat infection right out. I use 3 drops to tackle the sore throat- just once! Have not had to use antibiotics since I started using this. Don't worry, the "taste" gets easier to handle (but will never be pleasant) after a few uses. Tip: put the drops into your throat- try to bypass the tongue :)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 25, 2007

I did not know if I would like a blend with olive oil, since everything else I have tried was Pure Oregano, but this is so much stronger and better than the others I have tried, Works great!

Amazing but True

Posted by Reviewer1786456 on Jan 08, 2012

It's not easy balancing curiosity with a skeptical mind, but I had to try this on my mum who is sensitive to the weather and frequently gets colds, coughs, etc. After having 2 drops with a glass of water, she told me the next day, she had ice cream the night before and didn't see any trace of the sniffles which was previously unheard of. I'm a believer! Careful though, very very little is needed to have an effect. I read that it's better to place the drops under your tongue since the oil might stick to the glass. Sounds like a good idea, do that next time.

High Quality, Effective Oregano Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Aug 18, 2012

My daughter has used this with much success for candida. Once daily, she puts a few drops into a gelatin capsule so she can't taste it. No stomach irritation at all, and it works quickly!

Good for oral health

Posted by PatriciaM on Dec 26, 2012

I add a few drops of this to a small spoonful of coconut oil, and use it at night or in the morning for oil pulling. Gum health has noticeably improved as a result.

Good Oregano

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jan 24, 2013

This product is just as good as the (much) more expensive versions. Note: I bought the blend to get the dropper bottle. If you have a few extra dropper bottles on hand it would be a little cheaper to get the pure oil and dilute it yourself.

Works well and quickly

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

It tastes terrible, but it works. Gets rid of my cold and throat infections very quickly.

Ear infection cure

Posted by Reviewer3279402 on Feb 03, 2011

Been using Oil of Oregano for years. it really is amazing stuff. Tried lots of brands and Now is by far the cheapest and interestingly enough, by FAR the strongest.. It's the only time I have ever experienced the best product being the cheapest.. Turns the old saying 'You get what you pay for' on its head.. I use it to cure ear infections.. Soak the end of a Q-tip and roll it around as deep as you can in your ear.. Your ear will feel better pretty quick but you need to keep it up 4-5 times a day for at least a week.. Burned pretty good the first couple of times, but not at all anymore and I've used it in this way at least 3 or 4 different times over the years.. You build up a tolerance for the burn..

Oil of Oregano Blend

Posted by Reviewer2167686 on Aug 06, 2009

I love this product. It has been excellent in stopping flu like symptoms, stops sore throats, also stops reflux.

Good product

Posted by MariaShaul on Jan 31, 2013

Use it to repair my nails antibiotics of the nature