AUD

AU$7.92

AU$11.94

Savings of: AU$4.02 (34% off)

Funciona

Posted by 4872410197066260830 on Apr 15, 2016

Tiene un olor muy fuerte, pero funciona. Tras la depilación paso un algodón impregnado en un par de gotas de este aceite y evita que aparezcan granitos y rebaja la inflamación o rojez (es mejor que el algodón esté un poco humedecido en agua para rebajar la concentración del aceite). Tiene muchos más usos, como desinfectante para el acné o como repelente de mosquitos, por ejemplo. Como es tan concentrado se necesita usar muy poco cada vez, así que cunde mucho.

very good

Posted by 5230899100975771011 on Apr 07, 2016

one of my favorite

Strong but great scent

Posted by 5141816186489472474 on Apr 06, 2016

Very strong but i Love the scent. Although tea tree good for acne, but doesnt do much too my acne.

You get what you paid for

Posted by 5388780587705483112 on Apr 03, 2016

Not the highest quality but still good.

Nice for acne prone skin

Posted by 5484480302614333241 on Mar 25, 2016

I spot treat with this when i want to dry out a pimple. Works well. Is drying though so dont use all over your face. I also mix this with a carrier oil and apply to my scalp if its feeling dry. Has many uses.

strong smell

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Mar 16, 2016

This oil does have a strong scent, however, it is good for many purposes. I use it in my shampoo and for other cleaning purposes around the house. It seems to be of a good quality and somehow scent does not bother me that much.

Worked Well to Relieve Congestion and Lessen Asthma Symptoms

Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Mar 16, 2016

Hi there, I've been using eucalyptus oil for some time to help relieve congestion and provide some relief with my asthma, I get bad flare ups with colds and without the essential oils in my diffuser at night I'd be using my inhaler at least hourly in order to breath. I did some research and read that tea tree oil may be of benefit as well. I did notice a slight improvement with blending the tea tree oil with the eucalyptus. Worth a try!

Great Value

Posted by 4627755363638375633 on Feb 11, 2016

I love it~!

great oil and pure

Posted by 5167551363334248870 on Feb 07, 2016

very good and pure and amazing price i recommend to any person suffring from oily skin and also from insect bites ممتاز جدا ونقي وفعال للبشرة الدهنية والحبوب اوصي به وبقوة ولم اندم ابدا على شرائه

Good, however...

Posted by 5302309843575287415 on Feb 07, 2016

it's good quality and all, but it leaked all over my package. which is a shame, since this oil was the reason I ordered over Internet, because it's not allowed to sell tea tree oil here in Norway... This was the only oil in my package that leaked.