New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Turmeric & Bromelain, 90 Veggie Caps

AU$20.33
AU$31.90
Savings of: AU$11.57 (36% Off)

arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2564540 on Jan 03, 2012

this product works really well for me. also i like at least one months supply in each bottle. i will not buy a product when i realize i must buy 2 bottles to take suggested dosage for one month. many people would not realize this unless they are a careful label reader

Immune System +

Posted by Reviewer2378669 on Jan 06, 2012

Great support for all the family--along with probiotics.

good for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 27, 2012

I think this is just as good as Zyflamend for arthritis swelling, and it is much less expensive. I take this one every day and Zyflamend every other day to use them up. But I think I will take just this one after my Zyflamend supply is used up.

Tumeric& Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Mar 01, 2012

Have been delighted with this supplement and I love the results I see in my inflammation.Always shop at Iherb they have the best.

This stuff is tops

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Mar 17, 2012

It really seems to help with the inflammation in my sinuses and eyes. Allergies are not bothering me, even though pollen is at record levels for this year. My corneal erosions have decreased a whole lot, both in frequency and severity, since I've started taking 3 of these capsules per day.