AUD

AU$20.42

AU$26.71

Savings of: AU$6.29 (24% off)

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Mar 28, 2011

Better than any fiber I've ever had. Things just are not the same without it. This item is a must have. I suggest beginning like this: week 1 use 1 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 2 use 2 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 3 use 3 tblsp & 12oz of water. I stay with that after the 3rd week.

great fiber

Posted by Reviewer1818917 on Aug 12, 2010

I have tried several, this is the best, no additives, no harsh taste, I add cinammon and it is easy to swallow.

fiber!

Posted by Reviewer1886291 on Sep 28, 2010

regular at last and goes down easy mixed with juice

Glad I found it !

Posted by Reviewer3112185 on Oct 06, 2009

I have had IBS with prominent diarrhea for many years now. Have been using this for 2 weeks now and have become a huge fan already. It has greatly relieved my symptoms. I would however caution against using this with other fiber products such as All-Bran plus. I used to drink a shake every morning which I made using All-bran plus as a base. Using both gave me extreme flatulence for a few hours a day. Since I was not planning on giving up using psyllium, I quit with the shake and have had no problems since then. I highly recommend this product for anyone with IBS. It has greatly changed my life.

Neutral smell and taste + BIG BOTTLE!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Big bottle! TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE PAID (: Can use this to feel fuller without more calories. Lose weight with this! :D:D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Good to go.

Posted by Reviewer2013328 on Nov 17, 2009

I did intend that pun. Works as they said.

Will always use!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012

I eat a whole food diet full of lots of veggies, so I get tons of fiber. BUT...I take psyllium daily because it acts like a broom in your system, and keeping your colon clean is KEY to excellent health! I recommend it highly!!!

use to make smoothie

Posted by Reviewer1848748 on Sep 26, 2012

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

Godd for the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Oct 03, 2012

Use it for cleaning up the system. A good fibre.

Great! I recommend

Posted by 5333603858357728394 on Aug 20, 2013

I like it even better then "Psyllium Husk Powder" by NowFoods. It is really better kind of psyllium. Comes great for drinking, do not gathers into softling. Better for drinking. Even taske is ok. Really helps gut problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »