New To iHerb?

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

AU$7.92
AU$11.32
Savings of: AU$3.40 (30% Off)
Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer1696816 on Apr 17, 2011

I found that one packet into my coffee was waaay to much - and maybe I still need to get used to stevia but I find that this has an aftertaste that I can't quite get over with. Maybe better in baking.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White tevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2573207 on Jan 26, 2011

I think the taste is a little bitter and very, very sweet so one litte bag is way too much for my caffelatte.

not what I expected!!

Posted by Reviewer2150628 on Dec 18, 2008

I wanted to minimize the effect that sugar has on the body and I came across Stevia by looking at multiple book sources as well as internet searches that indicate it's positive effect on wellbeing. It has been extremely difficult for me to integrate this sugar into my daily lifestyle, the taste seems bitter and weirdly enough "fake" when I put it into my tea. I would recommend putting a tiny amount into your tea or else the after taste is horrible. I guess I will be sticking to using honey as a sweetener and hope that it's having a positive effect on my health instead of using white sugar.

NuStevia packets

Posted by Reviewer2195053 on Mar 27, 2009

this is very sweet with no aftertaste, which is nice, but the filler, I believe, is corn maltodextrin, which I don't want to use, and natural flavors, whatever they are, so I won't buy this often, even though it taste good.

Bitter

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Jan 02, 2010

I can barely stand to use this because of the bitterness. I thought the bitterness was naturally removed. I won't be purchasing again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »