AUD

AU$10.61

AU$13.27

Savings of: AU$2.66 (20% off)

bad

Posted by 5022434787799452241 on Mar 12, 2016

i will not buy this product again its make the hand more dry

Bummer

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Feb 17, 2016

Moisturizing, but don't expect it to smell like vetiver. There's nothing vetiver in this hand cream. Obviously it has synthetic fragrances. Too fake and perfumey.

Good but not great

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

I like the smell but it doesn't smell like vetiver at all. It's very fresh and flower like. I miss the earthy woody scent that I was expecting. Same for the scrub.

Strong smell

Posted by 5324079149953007529 on Jan 05, 2015

A very nourishing and emollient hand cream but I couldn't use it up because the smell was way too strong for me. If you don't mind heavily scented products this will probably be a nice one, but if you are sensitive to fragrance, stay clear!

Smells awful

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 27, 2014

The hand cream part is pretty good. Thick consistency but not greasy and dries nicely. The smell, though, AWFUL. Very perfumey. I wish they had an unscented version.

Very Smelly

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Dec 05, 2014

The smell is veryyyy strong and perfumey (I keep thinking I am wearing perfume when I have this cream on). It does moisturize but it does not soak in very well compared to other hand creams I have tried. In saying this, it leaves a thin layer of 'grease' on your hands. It's an average product but I suggest you try a different one out.

Crema de manos.

Posted by Ampareix on Sep 23, 2014

Crema hidratante muy normalita. No noto nada en particular. Es un tanto espesa y huele un poco fuerte a plantas.

Just in love with this product

Posted by dracsor on Sep 11, 2014

This hand cream repeared my nails and the skin of my hands. It is so amazing that my collegues at work has to buy it too. The smell is absolutly fabulous. Thank you, iherb and Nubian Heritage, for this fantastic product.

nice hand gream with lots of compliaments!

Posted by 4625927455607721918 on Jul 17, 2014

First I found the scent of this cream too strong, artificial(like cheap but strong perfumed body wash) and light texture. I personally like thick and havy texture as I have very bad eczema all over my body. but every time I apply this cream on my hand, people come back to me and ask what kind of perfume I was wearing. It has very strong and long lasting scent and other peopl find it very impressive. I get that almost everytime I apply for it. and as I mentioned, texture is very light but it is quite good cream overall. because of my job, I need to wash my hands very often so I find nubian's hand cream and bought 3 of different scent because price is fairly cheap and natural ingredients. all three of them are good light hand cream but because the smell is too strong for me, I wouldn't purchase any cream from this brand. but I got so many compliments...

Very good

Posted by 5729105736726459193 on May 30, 2014

I love the scent, very good moisture power. The only 'bad' thing is when you use too much, the hand are too much oily.