AUD

AU$10.72

AU$13.40

Savings of: AU$2.68 (20% off)

Luxurious!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Jan 13, 2011

Ok, while it's true that this lotion is very thick and difficult to get out of the bottle, you can work with that. And it's worth it because this stuff heals dry skin fast! I have been searching for a lotion for my winter dry skin and this is it! I did need to put the lotion in a pan of warm water for a few minutes and transfer it to a different container so I can scoop it out, but like I said... soooo worth it. The scent is noticeable at first, but fades after a half hour or so. AMAZING! Willd efinitely purchase again. And again.

Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea skincare products are the BEST

Posted by Reviewer1651821 on Feb 21, 2012

Several people in my family have allergic reactions to many skincare products, and Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea soap and creams have been the best products that we have used.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1568673 on Dec 09, 2010

this lotion is think like a body butter and very difficult to get out of the container... but an excellent moisturizer.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1663197 on Mar 17, 2012

in my opinion, this lotion is the most moisturing, than others. I like the smell, hot strong yhis one is my favourite with my very-very dry skin.

Another great

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012

We really like the smell of Nubian products. Strong and last long.

Works really well for my skin and smells lovely

Posted by 5144982472427764878 on Nov 27, 2012

This is a lovely product bit on the thick side which makes it hard to get out of the bottle but it works well for my skin and also smells very very nice

Best Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Apr 24, 2011

This lotion smells so good and is very rich and moisturizing. Its very thick and has natural ingredients. I like all the Nubian Heritage products I have tried. The olive & green tea is my favorite of this brand.

great for dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

I have very dry skin, and olive oil based lotions are one of the few things that help. This is a great lotion; it's light but very moisturizer, has a pleasant fragrance, and is reasonably priced. I can't wait to try more lotions from this line!

Nubian heritage can do no wrong

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Sep 18, 2009

Order everything they make. They rock

Nubian Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1686181 on Jan 03, 2010

I ordered this lotion for my wife, she said its one of the only lotions that keeps her skin from drying up in the winter time. My order was received in a few days after being placed. It was a pleasure doing business with iherb.