New To iHerb?

Osteo Bi-Flex, Joint & Energy, Glucosamine Chondroitin Plus Joint Shield, 80 Coated Caplets

AU$33.10
AU$33.36
Savings of: AU$0.26 (1% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

I am testing this product

Posted by Reviewer1217031 on Aug 10, 2011

I have been taking Glucosamine Chondrotin based supplements for about 4 years. I was suffering from acute knee pains and hindered my playing 2 social soccer matches a week. The best formula I've had was Glucosamine Chondrotin with Salicate, however, couldn't find it anymore since the middle of 2010, I switched to Glucosamine Chondrotin with MSM, lacking the anti-inflammatory of the Salicate, I switched to this product for it's Energy Formula to try to come up with a replacement for Salicate, so far not very convincing for me.

Bom

Posted by 5391006644771029234 on Mar 29, 2014

Chegou no Brasil, perfeito. Melhora a dor.