AUD

AU$60.47

AU$60.74

Savings of: AU$0.27 (0% off)

Powder

Posted by 5132044149328626532 on Nov 04, 2013

I love the taste of this powder. Can pretty much mix it with your smoothie or juice.

great for energy

Posted by Reviewer2350766 on Apr 08, 2013

I have been taking ashitaba every morning for several years along with matcha green tea and madre labs immune punch and the juice of a lemon and some honey and (hawthorne extract for chest pain). Without these fabulous products I have debilitating fatigue this gives me several hours of near normal functioning and I never get sick. When I run out of the product I can daily feel the grip of the fatigue getting stronger.

unique

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 29, 2012

been experimenting with ashitaba lately. was always curious about it, and finally delved into it. for the same price as this, i could get a nice, one ounce grade of matcha, also from japan. since both are costly, i decided to alternate between this for a month, and ceremonial grade matcha. now i love matcha....... its borderline magical. the way the caffeine and L-Theanine balance one another to give you that calm/peaceful yet focused mental stamina is sorta like chasing a high. ashitaba hits me more on a physical level, kinda like an algae, with its subtle pick me up. the flavor and aroma is earthy/smoky, and when mixed with warm water, you do get sort of that umami finish, but just not the kind i am used to. flavor wise, it makes me yearn for a warm bowl of matcha, but each has its place and moment. like other reviewers mentioned, ashitaba does go well mixed with blue green algae like spirulina

Awesome green food!

Posted by Reviewer1741558 on Nov 24, 2011

I really like adding this to a hemp protein shake mixed with Veggie Magma. It tastes great and I think it gives me good energy and appetite fulfillment.

Good greens

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 24, 2011

Cant feel any different between this and spirulina. This remind me littlebit of tobacco in the tast.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Jun 09, 2011

Very pleasant taste. I've been taking this product every morning for a few weeks now and have noticed my skin is so clear and smooth. Ashitaba also has many health benefits, I will continue to buy this item.

Ashitaba

Posted by Reviewer2029304 on May 09, 2011

It works.

works GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1272325 on Apr 05, 2011

Very powerful, great product! Cleansing my blood of Mrsa! A blessing!

I absolutely LURVE this!

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010

This is a fantastic discovery! My digestive system positively loves this! When I first drank it, I had loose stools with some cramping after. But after that one time, my belly felt great. I think it's best mixed with other green powders. Try using Vibrant Health, Fields of Greens.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Apr 17, 2010

The taste is not the same as green tea, but it is also very delicious! I feel a noticable difference in well-being straight away when drinking this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »