AUD

Good product good price.

Posted by Reviewer1563647 on Apr 06, 2008

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

I LOVE Salba

Posted by Reviewer1821499 on Mar 02, 2008

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1176824 on Jan 28, 2008

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Sa;ba

Posted by Reviewer1213152 on Apr 06, 2008

I think it is a good product but the problem for me is that Australian Quarantine checks it and then forwards it to me via a courier service which charges enormously. I hope I can source the product in Australia very soon.

Dolly Clark, MD.

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on May 08, 2008

I've found absolutely no problems at all in using this grain. It definitely adds fiber to your digestive system. I take it right off the spoon with juice. Completely neutral taste.

Good price, good product

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Nov 09, 2009

I love using the Salba in different foods. Usually put a couple of TB on my morning oatmeal, but it can be added to many other foods to increase nutritional value.

Salba

Posted by Reviewer1351087 on Jan 23, 2009

Great product; I find it very nutritious

Mary

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Apr 26, 2009

I appreciate being able to order this product thru I Herb. It's a good product at a fair price.

very good for the system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jul 04, 2008

Love this product. I can be added to anything and is so good for you.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer1573938 on Oct 23, 2007

I am amazed at how I feel since using Salba. I generally don't eat a well balanced diet. Salba helps fill in the nutritian I miss from my poor eating habits and keeps me regular as well. Thanks for this great product!