AUD

AU$15.39

AU$17.11

Savings of: AU$1.71 (10% off)

Best unscented shampoo I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 01, 2014

So glad I decided to try this. It has no smell whatsoever, goes on easily and comes off cleanly and left my hair very easy to manage. Plus, it seems to help moisturize my scalp without affecting my hair or making it oily. Really great shampoo-try it!

Excellent price/quality solution

Posted by Pecheresse on Aug 24, 2015

I am proud to own long, wavy, naturally golden hair, which is unfortunately very dry on the last 15 cm, and this shampoo has definitely cured and revived the hair structure after the 1st bottle. The bottle itself lasts long, - please note that I wash hair twice a week. And moisturizing effect is visible, though i used it in the hottest months of the year. Nice product!

Great Shampoo for Flaky and Dry Scalp

Posted by 5264838349035138221 on Aug 04, 2015

I saw the brand Seaweed Bath Co. was recommended in one of the articles online. Actually there's a list of products there, but I only manage to find a few, and judging from the ingredients and review, I finally decided to try Seaweed Bath Co. Shampoo Unscented! This is my alternate shampoo to my medicated shampoo (Stieprox/Nizoral), I have dry flaky scalp that forever can't be cured but can be maintained, and this shampoo helped me! It was great on scalp and now I'm trying out the eucalyptus and peppermint version and I like it better because you can feel the breeze on your scalp and it smells better.

Unscented shampoo

Posted by 4979095624498841100 on Sep 01, 2016

My husband is chemically sensitive and this shampoo he is able to tolerate. Also uses it for a body wash. Very happy to have discovered this shampoo.

calmante e hidratante

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Oct 08, 2014

emulsiona finamente, es suave, deja el pelo bien, no enreda demasiado pero es indispensable un acondicionador después, no da picores y es 'relajante'

Limpia bien , pero me lo deja reseco

Posted by 4872042476475154251 on Jun 18, 2015

Me gusta, pero lo esperaba mas suave