AUD

AU$17.15

AU$31.77

Savings of: AU$14.61 (46% off)

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1543277 on Dec 06, 2008

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Jan 29, 2008

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Feb 02, 2008

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

pricey but good

Posted by Reviewer2881035 on Jan 04, 2008

No gastric upset, easy to swallow.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 20, 2012

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

Posted by healthycot on Nov 23, 2012

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

love this stuff

Posted by David-G on Jan 13, 2012

this krill oil makes me feel super clear headed, would definitely recommend to everyone.

great oil

Posted by Reviewer1430438 on Oct 07, 2011

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

Robert

Posted by Reviewer2157263 on Jun 06, 2008

A very good product and value!