AUD

AU$7.59

AU$8.45

Savings of: AU$0.86 (10% off)

Good value

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 20, 2013

Smells great. I used when cooking brownies instead of honey but didn't even taste the sweetness at all unfortunately. I haven't thought of anything else to use it in yet...

Goood!! 5+++

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: YES!!! This taste delicius! Taste like caramell+salt! I can eat this with a spoon on craving--days :p Use in cofee, on dessert, pancakes +++.. Buyed this 7-8 times, and im not done buying! :D NOR: Beste sukkeret! Smaker en blanding av karamell og salt. Jeg kan spise en skje av dette når jeg er godtesyk.... Bruker den daglig i kaffen min, latte. Funker også i desserter, pannekaker osv osv. Har kjøpt denne 7-8 ganger, å kommer til å fortsette å kjøpe!

Sweet Tree, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde ~ Buy This For Sweetness in Your Life!!!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We have bought several different brands of Coconut Palm Sugar, including Coconut Secret, that started it all. This coconut palm sugar is actually the best of all of them. It has a delicious sugary taste that complements anything you might use it for. I use it for everything, coffee, baking, homemade kefir and homemade yogurt. It is also healthier for you than Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice Crystals. To read about Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice Crystals, go to http://www.processedfreeamerica.org/resources/health-news/405-the-truth-about-evaporated-cane-juice.

true sugar :)

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 13, 2013

this is really great tasting sugar. it tastes just like regular unrefined sugar. in cookies i usually add more than the regular sugar quantity required by the recipe. probably 20% more

Sugar that is good for you

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 22, 2013

I use it in tea, on berries for my grandchild who loves it, in yougurt and fruitsalds

wow, so delish

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 26, 2013

This is my new brown sugar. Will use for apple deserts and many more desert receipes. I like the unique flavor and low glycemic properties. It may be good for fructose intolerance as well but I have to look into its chemical structure more.

The best coconut sugar I've tried!

Posted by 5237183865743443243 on May 26, 2013

The price is great and taste is fantastic! The organic store in Singapore is selling it at 3 times the price. I can't belive my eyes! The granular is not lumpy and wet. it also doesn't have an overpowering taste which makes it ideal for cooking and baking. My personal favourite is to sprinkle it over my toast spread. butter or peanut butter. It is so tasty without the guilt. I also melt it into a syrup for my popcorn.

Delicious!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 30, 2013

My husband loves his coffee and creamer in the morning! (with white sugar of course) This coconut palm sugar is delicious with a light caramel-ish flavor. (I could eat spoonfuls of it just by itself) The palm sugar has replaced my husbands white sugar habit! The calories are a little more than white sugar, but with a lower glycemic index it doesn't matter. Buy this sugar!

Tastes good!

Posted by Rocklin on May 31, 2013

Kind of coarse and sticks together a bit, but it's delicious! Would buy again.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2013

I have switched to coconut sugar, and I like it in coffee and tea. This is good vlue and good quality.