AUD

AU$7.34

AU$8.17

Savings of: AU$0.83 (10% off)

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Never tried palm sugar before, but will be buying again. Good taste, made the best cookies ever, and used it as a substitute for sugar in cakes, smoothies and on porridge. My kids and husband also loves the taste. And they usually complain when i experiment with sugar substitutes!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2541687 on Aug 03, 2012

This is the absolute best non high glycemic sweetener ever. I made some cookies with it and they were excellent, having a brown sugar caramel taste to them. No aftertaste like Xylitol. Highly recommend.

Yum!

Posted by 5344580857688045069 on May 13, 2013

I really love this coconut sugar. It has such a delicious taste!! I use it in my baking and on my cereals, in place of refined sugars. It's Glycemic Index (measure of how quickly blood sugar levels rise after eating a particular food) is 35. For comparison, glucose comes in at 100 and refined white sugar is 80. It is much much cheaper than buying it from my local Organic Store (they charge $30/kg!!). Will definitely keep buying this sugar!

Good value

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 20, 2013

Smells great. I used when cooking brownies instead of honey but didn't even taste the sweetness at all unfortunately. I haven't thought of anything else to use it in yet...

Goood!! 5+++

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: YES!!! This taste delicius! Taste like caramell+salt! I can eat this with a spoon on craving--days :p Use in cofee, on dessert, pancakes +++.. Buyed this 7-8 times, and im not done buying! :D NOR: Beste sukkeret! Smaker en blanding av karamell og salt. Jeg kan spise en skje av dette når jeg er godtesyk.... Bruker den daglig i kaffen min, latte. Funker også i desserter, pannekaker osv osv. Har kjøpt denne 7-8 ganger, å kommer til å fortsette å kjøpe!

Sweet Tree, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde ~ Buy This For Sweetness in Your Life!!!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We have bought several different brands of Coconut Palm Sugar, including Coconut Secret, that started it all. This coconut palm sugar is actually the best of all of them. It has a delicious sugary taste that complements anything you might use it for. I use it for everything, coffee, baking, homemade kefir and homemade yogurt. It is also healthier for you than Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice Crystals. To read about Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice Crystals, go to http://www.processedfreeamerica.org/resources/health-news/405-the-truth-about-evaporated-cane-juice.

true sugar :)

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 13, 2013

this is really great tasting sugar. it tastes just like regular unrefined sugar. in cookies i usually add more than the regular sugar quantity required by the recipe. probably 20% more

Sugar that is good for you

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 22, 2013

I use it in tea, on berries for my grandchild who loves it, in yougurt and fruitsalds

wow, so delish

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 26, 2013

This is my new brown sugar. Will use for apple deserts and many more desert receipes. I like the unique flavor and low glycemic properties. It may be good for fructose intolerance as well but I have to look into its chemical structure more.

The best coconut sugar I've tried!

Posted by 5237183865743443243 on May 26, 2013

The price is great and taste is fantastic! The organic store in Singapore is selling it at 3 times the price. I can't belive my eyes! The granular is not lumpy and wet. it also doesn't have an overpowering taste which makes it ideal for cooking and baking. My personal favourite is to sprinkle it over my toast spread. butter or peanut butter. It is so tasty without the guilt. I also melt it into a syrup for my popcorn.