10% Off Orders Over $40!

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, T • 100, Thyroid Glandular and Nutrients, 60 Tablets

AU$25.30
AU$35.14
Savings of: AU$9.84 (28% Off)

SO happy I found this!!!

Posted by Reviewer2083376 on Aug 07, 2013

I had been feeling very sluggish, was not sleeping well, and was stiff and sore all over. After researching the symptoms of underactive thyroid and why it often goes undiagnosed, I decided to give this a try - not as hormone replacement but to feed and nourish my glandular system in hopes that it would begin to function more efficiently. Not only did I start to feel better almost immediately, but I noticed that I also lost my cravings for foods that would further tax my thyroid gland and perpetuate weight gain. I feel SOOOO much better and plan to continue taking this regularly.

measurable results

Posted by Reviewer1128553 on Nov 27, 2013

I have host of endocrine issues 4+ years into Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Lyme. My thyroid has recovered a lot but I was still have trouble converting T4 to T3, so my free T3 (what your cells can use) was very low. Two months of taking this twice a day has significantly changed my lab results, and i have normal levels of T3. Change in how I feel is complicated to measure because there are so many things wrong, and my adrenal function is still poor. so for now I have to go with lab results, and hope that when I get everything working right I will feel better more often. I would speculate that someone with less serious issues who had poor energy from poor thyroid function might notice a positive change more distinctly.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Aug 09, 2014

I take it at night, works great. Other brands do not have the same effect.

Great thyroid support

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

This product works great, highly recommend.