AUD

AU$13.38

AU$19.66

Savings of: AU$6.28 (32% off)

Drink it every morning

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Aug 29, 2010

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

life saving product seriously.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 15, 2012

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Effective and sugar-free

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Sep 27, 2013

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

Better Than Gattorade

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 27, 2009

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

great for hot active days.

Posted by Reviewer2992101 on Nov 09, 2009

I have stopped getting cramps and have more energy on the days of golf and biking in Aug. in Florida

Alacer ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2253135 on Dec 26, 2009

ELECTRO MIX IS A VERY REFRESHING DRINK EVERYBODY SHOULD DRINK IT,AND IT IS HEALTHY TOO !!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2106536 on Jul 10, 2009

This makes a tasty sports drink which has no sugar, no salt, and is heavy on potassium.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2189840 on Jul 15, 2009

ElectroMix is the way to go to avoid sugar in electrolyte drinks. I drink it daily and more often if working outside in the heat. The flavor is slightly tart and very enjoyable. If you haven't tried it yet, you should!

alacer electromix lemon lime 30 packets

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jul 19, 2009

good to mix with various drinks. doesnt have sugar or salt in it. helps revitalise and replenish body fluids.

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2234145 on Jul 21, 2009

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms