July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Alacer, Emergen-C, 1,000 mg Vitamin C, Super Orange, 30 Packets, 8.8 g Each

AU$13.37
AU$17.97
Savings of: AU$4.60 (26% Off)

Great boost when you're sick

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

Whenever anyone in my family gets sick, we take two packets a day and it really helps speed up our recovery. I don't even take any meds - just Emergen-C and lots of water and rest. I don't normally take it every single day when I'm not sick, but during times when I feel like a cold might be creeping up, I take one packet and it keeps any sickness at bay. I also find Super Orange the best tasting flavor among all the flavors I've tried. It's least artificial (and not as sweet). I've re-ordered plenty of times and will continue to do so.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

We have used this for years. Helps us to stay healthy. We are around the public a lot; wouldn't not use it.

Alacer Emergen-C is so convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 on Aug 29, 2012

I've been purchasing this Emergen-C in the Super Orange flavor for years now. A very convenient way to just grab a packet and bring it to work everyday, to insure you receive your daily+ vitamin C and some B vitamins. It gives me an energy boost around 11am when I need it. iHerb.com has the best price out there, believe me, I've checked! :) I would recommend this product for anyone with a busy life, or for teens that don't want to take a vitamin C tablet. It taste like tang to me, nice flavor. It has 30 packets, so it lasts a month. I never go without it.

Great boost!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Sep 06, 2012

I drink a lot of water, especially in the hot weather & often feel washed out & weary from the heat. Emergen-C (2 packets over the course of a day) helps to keep me hydrated & results in my drinking more water & feeling more energized than plain water does. 1/2 pkt in 12-16 oz of water is a light refreshing drink without being too heavy/sweet & that way I drink several glasses throughout the day.

I love this vitamin c