Alacer, Emergen-C, 1,000 mg Vitamin C, Super Orange, 30 Packets, 8.8 g Each

Posted by Reviewer1978168 From Australia on Feb 01, 2011

Great

favorite flavor

Posted by Reviewer1743744 From Texas on Mar 17, 2011

Great, healthy product. This is a nice-tasting flavor or emergen-c. I've tried others, but this flavor is the best.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1026535 From Texas on Aug 20, 2012

We have used this for years. Helps us to stay healthy. We are around the public a lot; wouldn't not use it.

Alacer Emergen-C is so convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 From California on Aug 29, 2012

I've been purchasing this Emergen-C in the Super Orange flavor for years now. A very convenient way to just grab a packet and bring it to work everyday, to insure you receive your daily+ vitamin C and some B vitamins. It gives me an energy boost around 11am when I need it. iHerb.com has the best price out there, believe me, I've checked! :) I would recommend this product for anyone with a busy life, or for teens that don't want to take a vitamin C tablet. It taste like tang to me, nice flavor. It has 30 packets, so it lasts a month. I never go without it.

Great boost!

Posted by Jasmine44 From New York on Sep 06, 2012

I drink a lot of water, especially in the hot weather & often feel washed out & weary from the heat. Emergen-C (2 packets over the course of a day) helps to keep me hydrated & results in my drinking more water & feeling more energized than plain water does. 1/2 pkt in 12-16 oz of water is a light refreshing drink without being too heavy/sweet & that way I drink several glasses throughout the day.