AUD

AU$9.76

AU$12.20

Savings of: AU$2.44 (20% off)

love it

Posted by Reviewer1951581 on Jan 27, 2012

this is more than i expected. i say, it doesn't smell like chocolate or vanilla even its name is "vanilla mocha". but it certainly contains cocoa butter, which i love the smell of. it spreads out without a problem, but still moisturizes skin.

Heavenly Hydrating

Posted by Reviewer2326833 on Feb 14, 2013

This body lotion soothes dry skin, smells great, and feels smooth. I only wish it came in a tub rather than a pump bottle, so as not to waste any. It is so thick that it gets stuck at the bottom, such that I even end up cutting the plastic open so as not to waste any!

Great but don't like the smell

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Aug 12, 2013

This is a great moisturiser, sinks right into the skin but I don't like the scent. Too sickly sweet for me. Will be purchasing the non-scented version when I am out of this one.

Awful smell!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Sep 20, 2013

I love the ingredients, but contrary to other reviewers, I hate the scent! It smells extremely disgusting and does not smell like vanilla or chocolate at all! At least that's just for me.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 22, 2011

This lotion is perfect. It's not greasy, absorbs quickly and is moisturizing. It doesn't smell perfumy, but has a very good cocoa butter scent that I just love. Out of all the great lotions I've tried, this one is a keeper. It's the best.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Sep 08, 2011

This lotion is a really great moisturizer. It has only very few but therefore excellent ingredients-no place for nasty stuff.

love the smell

Posted by 5516709672931277060 on Aug 05, 2012

I love the smell! I love Alaffia lotions, was using the ginger one before, wish iherb had that one listed on the site. Alaffia products smell great and even though it seems a bit thin, it does a great job moisturizing and keeping my skin from drying out, and I live in the desert :-)

Super creamy!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jan 06, 2014

I really like this lotion. It's really creamy, nourishing and it has a nice scent from the cocoa butter. The only problem is that the bottle is too small... being a plus-size woman, I use it up too fast. Oh well. It's a great product, regardless.

Very good body lotion

Posted by livelig on Sep 01, 2013

I like it a lot, no more dry itchy skin. It smells of vanilla and chocolate - nice!

nice and beautiful smell

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Jan 04, 2015

Very hydrating and nice smell .Love it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »