AUD

AU$11.36

AU$13.78

Savings of: AU$2.41 (18% off)

Okay Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446116 on Apr 02, 2010

This is a very moisturizing product, but it's on the greasy side. It does not seem to absorb as well as the other oil products I use.

Smells great but not brilliant for extra dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

Isn't quite nourishing enough for my super dry skin but does smell nice and is not too sticky.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2582418 on Jul 07, 2010

smells good, I like this oil

It's great!

Posted by Reviewer1056475 on Sep 09, 2010

I got this product for my oily face and it seems to be working wonderfully. I just wash my face with warm water and dab my face dry and rub the Kukui Nut Oil on my face. It works through almost the day. It's interesting to see that this is an oil but doesn't add more oil onto my face. I also took a picture with myself with the flash on, haha, and I was a bit nervous to see the picture and to my surpise my face doesn't look greasy at all. I love this product.

Good product but needs a stronger flip cap

Posted by Reviewer2410113 on Sep 18, 2010

Good product with a pleasant scent. The oil gets absorbed in the skin very easily without a surfeit of grease. Good volume for this price. However, the flip top cap is very filmsy and will break easily when you keep opening and closing the bottle. 1 star off for that!

mmmmmm

Posted by happydays on Sep 29, 2010

lovely smell, lovely on the skin. Kids love it to,great for massage and in bath:)

Nice body oil

Posted by Reviewer2399027 on Nov 16, 2010

Nice and delicate fragrance and easy to use. Oil was thin and "fluid" and penetrated the skin within few minutes.

a good bargain!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Dec 25, 2010

like the scent a lot! quite moisturizing~

Kukui nut lovely oil

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Dec 29, 2011

Great smell that umfortunatelly doesn't last much. It's a very pleasant body oil and what I like most is that it's kind of dry - not the oily-oily oil that feels sticky all day long. Would gladly buy again.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer3354227 on Jan 25, 2012

This is a nice body oil to use after showering. It has a light, pleasant fragrance that is not too over powering. It may not be the best if you have very dry skin as it is not very moisturing or rich. I think it is best for normal to dry skin. It absorbs into the skin quickly without feeling greasy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »