AUD

AU$11.33

AU$14.16

Savings of: AU$2.83 (20% off)

Nope

Posted by 5569963287752295152 on Aug 08, 2014

This didn't have any effect on my skin whatsoever. I've used it twice a day and the bottle is almost empty, so I've used it long enough to be able to see if it has had any result or not. Actually, to be honest, my skin looks even worse after I started using it. I can't say if it's the toner's fault, but it hasn't helped on my skin either way. Maybe on those with a few shallow zits, but I would not recommend spending money on this for those with a real pimple-problem, you know the ones that goes really deep that throbs and the whole package. No, this is doesn't work at all. Sorry.

too strong

Posted by 5356507693307929271 on May 20, 2015

too strong and remain dark spot after using it :(

Weak

Posted by 4743224431410592681 on Jun 21, 2015

I'm used to Stridex maximum strength and this one felt like a witch hazel toner. If you want a very mild toner, this is it. I thought it would be just as strong as Stridex, but it is not. Also, I bought this one because I thought it would smell nice, but it barely has a scent.

Very specific, not for all skin types

Posted by 5360884378317166561 on Aug 06, 2016

I have not even sensitive skin, but this product caused very big face redness. Appeared big red pimples wich i didn't had ever at all. Very strong smell, like pharmaceuticals Didn't like at all, sad that wouldn't use this product at all

the smell not good

Posted by 4659628525066572066 on Oct 27, 2016

smell of alcohol include the alcohol it not good for skin

Too Strong For My Face

Posted by 5455373182884838024 on Nov 11, 2016

Alcohol too strong. After used more breakup on my girl face.

Not good!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

This did nothing positive to my acne-prone skin. It just felt harsh. No improvement in my skin.