AUD

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

AU$11.51
AU$14.39
Savings of: AU$2.88 (20% off)
Reviews 1-star

Not good!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

This did nothing positive to my acne-prone skin. It just felt harsh. No improvement in my skin.

Nope

Posted by 5569963287752295152 on Aug 08, 2014

This didn't have any effect on my skin whatsoever. I've used it twice a day and the bottle is almost empty, so I've used it long enough to be able to see if it has had any result or not. Actually, to be honest, my skin looks even worse after I started using it. I can't say if it's the toner's fault, but it hasn't helped on my skin either way. Maybe on those with a few shallow zits, but I would not recommend spending money on this for those with a real pimple-problem, you know the ones that goes really deep that throbs and the whole package. No, this is doesn't work at all. Sorry.

too strong

Posted by 5356507693307929271 on May 20, 2015

too strong and remain dark spot after using it :(

Weak

Posted by 4743224431410592681 on Jun 21, 2015

I'm used to Stridex maximum strength and this one felt like a witch hazel toner. If you want a very mild toner, this is it. I thought it would be just as strong as Stridex, but it is not. Also, I bought this one because I thought it would smell nice, but it barely has a scent.