AUD

The best all-in-one daily multi, plus gluten-free

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on May 01, 2008

The best all in one multivitamin, one scoop in juice or a shake and you are good to go all day. If you have gluten sensitivities in your home like we do, it's tough to get good products, because the food industry puts either wheat or barely malt in everything ("natural flavors" usually include barley malt, a hidden source of gluten in food!) because it's a cheap thickening additive. This product makes it possible for everyone in our family to get an excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement every morning.

should have tried this ages ago

Posted by burdypie on May 15, 2008

This has helped my Dad's sleep problems: inability to get his head down,far less calls to bathroom, and getting to sleep.My nights also much improved, right from the first day we were on it.Easier for those with swallowing problems,resistance to taking even more tablets and a most acceptable flavour, taste wise.I'm very impressed with this array of nutrients and their effect.I'm sure other benefits will appear the longer we are on Nutritech, but wanted to report the BIG sleep news.

Review for All One Rice Base Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Posted by Reviewer2498023 on Jun 02, 2008

I was referred to this product by my chiropractor and it's the only product I've been able to take without digestive upset. I love it and it tastes good too!

All One Vegan

Posted by Reviewer1081513 on Aug 31, 2008

Doesn't taste chalky unless mixed only with water-blends easily-fills out very quckly-drink immediately!

Excellent Multi for Men!

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on May 21, 2009

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1976569 on Jun 26, 2009

I try to eat a very healthy diet but know that our foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. This supplement provides me with the peace of mind knowing that I'm providing my body with the nourishment it needs. I can really tell the difference in the way I feel when I run out of this.

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Aug 30, 2009

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Sep 30, 2010

My husband and I have used this product for years. It is rice based and has no gluton in it. I-Herbs has a good price on this.

Excellent Feeling!!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Jan 11, 2011

Loved the reviews about this product so had to try. Really glad I did~I feel it relaxes my 'too wound up' personality and gives me wonderful sleep at night:) Taste wonderful mixed with my MACA in orange juice~VERY VERY easy to drink!! Will be buying another and ONLY using this product for all my vitamin and mineral needs......

All One multiple vitamin and mineral powder

Posted by Reviewer2901385 on Dec 24, 2008

The best combination of vitamins and minerals on the market, in an easy to swallow powdered form.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »