New To iHerb?

Alter Eco, Organic Chocolate, Dark Coconut Toffee, 2.82 oz (80 g)

AU$3.85
AU$4.54
Savings of: AU$0.69 (15% Off)

Yummy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Yummy! It has crunchy toffee pieces and a bit of salt, veeery delicious! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Too many clashing flavors make this chocolate very unappetizing to me!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

I expected a dark chocolate with a white coconut center. Instead I have a chocolate that cannot decide whether it wants to taste dark or milk (it's a toss up, really) and I don't know if this thing is sweet or salty. I had completely missed the "sea salt" part. Not sure why anyone would want salt in their sweets but I sure don't. There's lots of crunchy bits of sea salt in this but no coconut flavor that I can't detect. Honestly, I'm censoring myself of all the negative adjectives I could give this thing. I would give it 1 star for taste but I'll up it to two for being organic and because I love Peru but this chocolate truly is a dud, sorry!

Amazing!

Posted by Donica on Jan 23, 2013

I don't eat or like dark chocolate. However, I decided to pick this up on a whim because I love coconut and toffee. And now, I love this dark chocolate bar. It is absolutely delicious. More savory and tasty than sweet, but still sweet enough for me. This bar actually made me like dark chocolate (which I didn't think was possible). It is that good.

a revelation

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

Seriously, have you tried these? Don't order too many please, because we'd like a regular supply! It's beautiful organic dark chocolate flecked with buttery toffee bits and toasted coconut. The flavor combo and crunch make for a perfect chocolate experience.

Sinful!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Highly recommended for chocolate and toffee lovers! This is a rich and sinful tasting chocolate bar, but you only need part of it to feel satisfied. Excellent organic chocolate! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!