Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Energy Lemon Lime Drink Powder, 15 Individual Packets, 7 g Each

AU$ 17.67

An Easy Way to Get Your Greens

Posted by bobm128 From Wisconsin on Jun 02, 2011

I bought this to drink at work to help me from snacking on unhealthy food. I find it helps curb my hunger in the morning between breakfast & lunch. I tastes like grass (green food taste) with a prominent lemony flavor. I don't mind the flavor, not great, but one of the better greens formulas I've tried. It mixes easily in my shaker but is a little gritty (not in a bad way, just noticeable). I don't know if it's helping my overall energy levels yet, too soon to tell I think, but I do feel the caffeine in it. I'm buying the other flavors (without caffeine) to drink in the afternoons. Give it a try.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1920687 From Hong Kong on Aug 02, 2011

taste good!

Really energizing

Posted by Reviewer1206988 From Netherlands on Oct 01, 2012

Dont like the taste that much but it works! Energizing, healthy drink that gets you through moments when you need it. It really gives you a boost and it's a multi vitamin at the Same time.