Amazing Grass, Green Super Food, All Natural Drink Powder, 17 oz (480 g)

AU$48.16
AU$62.79
Savings of: AU$14.63 (23% off)

Great Superfood

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

I have been using Dr. Schultz' Superfood for 15 years and I decided to try this one as an alternative, for a change to see how my body reacts. I hardly ever stay with any one thing this long, so I was very interested to see what would happen. Well, all I can say is that I wish I had bought A LOT more while iHerb offered the sales price, because this amazing grass is simply, well, amazing! My body was very happy to receive the high vibration of this supplement and I will see about making it a regular green I have, to rotate with the Dr. Schultz product. VERY worth trying to see if your body had the happy reaction like mine did!!

Truly "Amazing"

Posted by Reviewer3292280 on Jun 01, 2009

I have taken this product for a year now. All most everyone I know now is taking it (which is why I bought 5 bottles). We feel healthier and think this somehow has helped our skin look better. It is a must for anyone but especially those with immune debilitating diseases. Also helps with constipation.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2507794 on Nov 24, 2009

Least "green" tasting by far, not too sweet either. Doesn't set up as a lump in glass like some others if you don't drink it right away. Better price than local health food store, free shipping with large enough order. 6 months with daily dose, off the arthritis meds completely!

So so so good!

Posted by Reviewer1006176 on Aug 29, 2008

Great product. Not the cheapest but it tastes great and has so much stuff in it!! I use a good blender for my smoothies and green drinks and this product dissolves well.

great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1009388 on Mar 08, 2009

I have started to buy this product over other popular brands because of its great taste, ingredients, and the energy that I get from taking it.