Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Amazing Grass, Green Super Food, All Natural Drink Powder, 17 oz (480 g)

AU$49.68
AU$64.77
Savings of: AU$15.09 (23% off)

Great Superfood

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

I have been using Dr. Schultz' Superfood for 15 years and I decided to try this one as an alternative, for a change to see how my body reacts. I hardly ever stay with any one thing this long, so I was very interested to see what would happen. Well, all I can say is that I wish I had bought A LOT more while iHerb offered the sales price, because this amazing grass is simply, well, amazing! My body was very happy to receive the high vibration of this supplement and I will see about making it a regular green I have, to rotate with the Dr. Schultz product. VERY worth trying to see if your body had the happy reaction like mine did!!

Truly "Amazing"

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3292280 on Jun 01, 2009

I have taken this product for a year now. All most everyone I know now is taking it (which is why I bought 5 bottles). We feel healthier and think this somehow has helped our skin look better. It is a must for anyone but especially those with immune debilitating diseases. Also helps with constipation.

Amazing Grass

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2507794 on Nov 24, 2009

Least "green" tasting by far, not too sweet either. Doesn't set up as a lump in glass like some others if you don't drink it right away. Better price than local health food store, free shipping with large enough order. 6 months with daily dose, off the arthritis meds completely!

So so so good!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1006176 on Aug 29, 2008

Great product. Not the cheapest but it tastes great and has so much stuff in it!! I use a good blender for my smoothies and green drinks and this product dissolves well.

great tasting

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1009388 on Mar 08, 2009

I have started to buy this product over other popular brands because of its great taste, ingredients, and the energy that I get from taking it.