10% Off Orders Over $40!

AnneMarie Borlind, Naturesome, Nature Effect Fluid, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)

AU$75.06
AU$104.23
Savings of: AU$29.18 (28% Off)

Why waste $63 on a host of TOXIC CHEMICALS?!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008

That's not 1 star, that's minus a thousand! Have you read the ingredients? Read then Google +dangers. Enough said. Toxic, toxic, synthetic, chemicals AND toxic fragrance!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1622376 on Mar 13, 2011

A friend of this calls Naturesome "happy cream" and it feels amazing on my face.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jul 03, 2011

I mix this in with my foundation and it makes my skin feel and look fresh and dewy. I love this product. My body was poisoned by Neurotoxins. It stripped my face of all moisture. I was beside myself. I tried everything I could get my hands on but nothing worked. I had the skin of a lizard. This product was a life saver. As well as many other Anne Borlind products. I will never use anything else again. My face is youthful and hydrated and repaired. Thank you