10% Off Orders Over $40!

Annie's Naturals, Organic Red Wine & Olive Oil Vinaigrette, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

AU$4.77
AU$5.48
Savings of: AU$0.70 (13% Off)
2 out of 5 based on 1 review

Had expected more from Annie's

Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Nov 04, 2014

I'm really fond of Annie's products, I've tried the ketchup and several salad dressings, and they've all been very nice, fresh-tasting and delicious in their own way. So I guess I had some expectations upon receiving this one. And somehow I can't really get a hang of it...... I would love some more character to it, like some more vinegar,... some more red wine.... some more flavor in the herbs.... If you're the kind of person who likes a little too much of harmony and dullness, then perhaps this will be your favorite. Or you could, like me, add some flavor to this vinaigrette and enjoy it quite well anyway.