AUD

AU$17.16

AU$23.03

Savings of: AU$5.87 (25% off)

I can see some improvement....

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Oct 28, 2010

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 30, 2009

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

Hulot's treats

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Feb 28, 2009

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Good bribes - no bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1304754 on Jul 17, 2011

I tear these treats into little pieces to reward my dogs when I'm clipping their nails. No mess, no bad smell and the dogs love them. They lie still just waiting for the next little piece of their favorite treat!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1399554 on Mar 16, 2011

Great quality and satisfaction!

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 06, 2009

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Wheter he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1653517 on Mar 04, 2011

My dog, Juby, loves it...Will be part of her daily diet.

Easy to feed

Posted by 5763328519632770630 on Nov 12, 2016

Unlike other pill-like supplements for joint health, this one is more like a treat. My dog loves it!

Ark naturals jerky

Posted by Reviewer1471570 on Oct 01, 2012

My dogs love them

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »