AUD

AU$8.49

AU$9.81

Savings of: AU$1.33 (14% off)

Good for Waffle or Pancake

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 04, 2011

I'm on a detox deit. Mix buckwheat with rice flour, chia seeds and maple syrup grade b for sweeteners for a quick waffle or pancake. My family loves it even my 23 months old baby. I tried buckwheat waffle without rice flour and it was a disaster! It sticks to my waffle iron and at this moment of writing still cleaning it in my kitchen. I tried mix with eggs or ordinary white flour or almond milk to name a few and it was taste great.

Posted by sweettoothsweetlife on Jun 21, 2011

Great product! Works well for making pancakes.

arrowhead mills

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Oct 20, 2010

very good!

Great for a gluten free diet

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Oct 12, 2010

And buckwheat pancakes are my favorite.

Very unique tasting flour

Posted by Reviewer2150639 on Jul 19, 2010

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

Organic buckwheat flour

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jul 13, 2010

I always use Arrowhead Mills Organic buckwheat flour. I make pancakes with it and use 1 cup each of wholewheat flour and buckwheat. Buckwheat is high fiber and better for my reduced carb diet.

Great product, but not cheap!

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Jul 13, 2010

Highly recommended for those with gluten intolerance. Great for pancakes.

buckwheat flour

Posted by wendybrown on Mar 27, 2010

I made buckwheat pancakes and they were good. I do give a WARNING to those with food allergies. My husband has allergies and ate a lot of these as his 1st time and went into an anaphalectic shock and I had to call 911. However, it didn't help that his blood pressure was high & under a lot of stress. I thought they would be safe cause of being wheat free. I don't want to discourage buckwheat, but just be sure to try a little at a time first to be sure you're safe.

Alabama

Posted by Reviewer1621172 on Mar 25, 2010

Since getting this I've used it for biscuits and pancakes and it is sooo good! Would definitely buy again

BLINIS

Posted by Reviewer2409699 on Mar 24, 2010

I NEEDED BUCKWHEAT FLOUR FOR MY RECEIPE...NONE TO BE FOUND & I WENT TO THE INTERNET FOR HELP. I FOUND iHERB.COM, ORDERED & IT WAS AT MY DOOR IN SHORT ORDER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT HELP. WILL DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN WHEN NEED BE. PAM