AUD

AU$6.59

AU$7.58

Savings of: AU$0.98 (13% off)

• Customer Ratings

Delicous!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 08, 2010

I grind this in a coffee mill and add to waffle mixes to add extra flavor and nutrition.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 07, 2013

I've actually never tried millet before I bought this. And I love it! It tastes so good! I use the millet, amaranth and quinoa to make a really good porridge in the morning with a banana and cinnamon on top too. Very nice!

Fantastic Texture!

Posted by 5536836095002707163 on Apr 21, 2015

I didn't even know what millet was before purchasing this product. I'm really happy that I did buy it though! I used it in my homemade whole wheat bread just for some extra texture and it was incredible! It's also a great price considering that it is organic. Will for sure repurchase!

First pack of many.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 04, 2016

This is an excellent millet. The one I used to get from a health food store, though produced in United States as well, was horrible compared to this. Grains keep the shape and don't create a gluey concoction similar to wallpaper paste. I boiled a bit just to see and was delighted to find an edible and delicious grain.

good product

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Apr 27, 2015

good

Parakeet Delight !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2384590 on Mar 31, 2010

Parakeet haven when my budgies swarm to this product. They love it so much,it's the first thing they'll eat as I'm putting in their new food each day. Great product and a great price too. Bigdogdaddy56

product review

Posted by Reviewer1554948 on Dec 26, 2010

All the products were good and the order came on time.

my new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Nov 27, 2013

love this. have been eating alot of this. I grind it in my coffe grinder and cook in water or milk for a few minutes.eat with butter and cranberry jam.

n/a