Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Almond Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

AU$ 18.73
Reviews 5-star

No title

Posted by Reviewer2905303 From Spain on Jan 02, 2014

While most other brands of almomd butter use roasted almonds, Artisana offers a semi-liquid made with raw almonds. The word "raw" translates "not modified or chemically broken down by intense heat." Simply stated, "roasted" means nutritionally barren. Thank-you, Artisana, for a delicious snack food (fifth meal) that contributes to our health. We'll be buying more.

Artisan Almond Butter

Posted by 5141372200488713904 on Feb 14, 2014

Absolutely wonderful stuff. I have tried Raw and Organic Tree of Life products, but this beats it quite handily. The texture is good, not an excessive amount of oil. The taste is INCREDIBLE and it really feels like it's alive. I don't know of a better source for Almond Butter.

Delicious

Posted by Healingbyrosie From Australia on Jan 18, 2013

I love this product! I was staying away from nuts for digestion issues (candida) and also because I couldn't find a good quality raw butter close by. I'm so happy I bought this as it is such a nice treat to pull out every now and then. I dip carrots in and also smear it on apple slices.

Obsessed!

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

I recently decided to live healthier, and went vegan, sugarfree and glutenfree all in one go. I've never felt better, but I am a total sweet tooth and decided I needed to master the art of being a chocolatier to make this no sugar thing work. I use this almond butter and sweeten with agave nectar and a few drops of stevia toffee, put into molds, and then cover with my own chocolate that I make with cacao butter, cacao powder, vanilla bean powder and agave nectar. These are by far the best chocolates I have had in my entire life, and there's not one unhealthy ingredient in them! I prefer this almond butter to the creamy one because it just gives my chocolates that great texture. Only negative thing is I run out so quickly with this tiny jar!

Ordered this for a friend

Posted by ladyflipover From Singapore on Oct 07, 2013

I did not use it personally.