Artisana, Organics, Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

AU$14.12
AU$16.61
Savings of: AU$2.49 (15% off)
Reviews 5-star

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Aug 03, 2012

Second time I have bought this here. I like it just out of the jar with a spoon like peanut butter. Just pure coconut, smooth and creamy tasting. It is very thin in the summer unless you keep your home cooler. Still delicious but a different experience in the winter for me. Going to try some recipes using this that I found on the web.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

I like the health benefits of coconut oil, but I have a difficult time using it. This butter is easy to eat and tastes great! So I like that I can get the good coconut benefits in a different form.

Great tasting....I can eat this out of the jar

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 22, 2012

Also use for making my healthy protein balls although the Nutiva Coconut Oil is slightly better for holding them together. I do prefer the texture and taste of this one though...to eat raw.

Great Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 24, 2012

I LOVE the taste of this Coconut Butter! It is smooth, creamy and refreshingly sweet. I have been using mostly the Jarrow brand of Coconut OIL for eating 2x daily by the tablespoon for weight benefits and this Artisana Coconut Butter is MUCH better....I now use the Jarrow OIL for my body moisturizer instead! Great taste and texture!

Delicious

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 30, 2012

Coconut butter is one of the most delicious sources of fat, and this is by far the highest quality coconut butter I've tried. I normally make my own (from dried coconut) or use coconut manna, but this is much, much better because it's so smooth and high quality. It's worth the price.