AUD

AU$14.52

AU$17.08

Savings of: AU$2.56 (15% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3158245 on Feb 26, 2015

Its really thick and creamy and good on its own or with bread. The only thing is that i find it troublesome to warm up the jar for consumption as i put it in my fridge and has been there for some time. Heard its great with fruits especially pineapples so i will give it a try soon before it expires.

Coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer1605959 on Feb 26, 2015

Have bought this for a few years. I warm it on the stove and pour it into mini ice cube trays. Chill in the fridge and eat 2 or more each day as a snack.

Posted by 5705753921187433061 on Feb 17, 2015

My new addiction

Delectable!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Feb 10, 2015

I am on my 3rd jar in about 9 months! Wonderful taste and texture and goes well with fruit, nuts, chocolate, or just about anything!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Feb 10, 2015

I scoop a few spoonfuls as a quick snack for my toddler. Great quick snack for kids and adults. it has a natural sweetness compared to coconut oil. Not easy to spread as texture is even harder and crumbly than coconut oil. That's why I just eat it with a spoon. Love this product.

super huile

Posted by 5684573404846786547 on Jan 27, 2015

j adore cette huile de coco pour mes cheveux mon visage elle sent super bon le coco je recommande cette huile de coco

Tastes great but too expensive

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

Get yourself some creamed coconut instead. It's basically the same thing just not as smooth. Tastes the same and a lot cheaper to boot.

Nothing special

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Dec 07, 2014

I wasn't able to tell the difference between this coconut butter and the usual coconut oil I use. I kept reading comments on the Internet about people enjoying the butter out of the jar and being unable to stop, so I guess my expectations were too high. I couldn't imagine eating this with a spoon! It tastes exactly like coconut oil, which is not bad at all, but I wouldn't eat it straight from the jar with a spoon.

OH SOOOO yummy 😊

Posted by 5335726626334929378 on Nov 26, 2014

We love spreading some on a toast as a sweet treat or for breakfast. A healthy guilt free delight for everyone.

delicious

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Nov 20, 2014

must be careful or I'd eat the whole jar in one go! excellent creamy taste & very thick & chunky!