Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

AU$11.84
AU$13.93
Savings of: AU$2.09 (15% Off)
Reviews 4-star

Coconut butter

Posted by 4836597234614292954 on Oct 08, 2013

Very good in taste, not too sweet

Coconut Butter

Posted by 4971789312651934667 on Nov 03, 2013

The smell and taste is wonderful. I use it in my smoothies and it gives them an extra yummy boost. I have a hard time mixing the oil at the top into the butter, even with heating. I end up making a mess each morning.

Great.

Posted by 5519415794697087069 on Dec 03, 2013

I love this spread on morning toast. Sometimes its creamy though and other times it harder to spread.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer3245918 on Feb 07, 2014

This is the first time I've tried Coconut Butter. I guess I expected it to be a bit sweeter and not as dry feeling. I received it quite solid, but since it's being sitting in the pantry, it's liquified quite a lot and the oil rises to the top. It tastes ok. I usually spread some nutella on top just to give it a bit more sweetness and flavour.

Good one

Posted by 4972322159424101089 on Apr 06, 2014

Good product but sincerely I prefer Raw Chocolate Coconut Butter version. I am quite sure that it is much better (IMHO). Sincerely I am happy with all products from Artisana ))