AUD

Artisana, Organics, Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

AU$15.12
AU$17.79
Savings of: AU$2.67 (15% off)
Reviews 5-star

Mmmm

Posted by Reviewer2946703 on May 23, 2015

This coconut butter is like manna to my taste buds.

The Most Delicious Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 31, 2015

This is an excellent product and I love using it to make dairy-free "white chocolate" and other treats. It is very versatile! I had to give it four stars because it had a sliiightly rancid taste to it when tasting it straight from the spoon. But it's not noticeable when used in a recipe and I don't think the product has gone bad so I'll keep on using it and will probably buy more in the future. UPDATE: I've been ordering this on a regular basis for quite a few years now and none of the jars has had a rancid taste/smell. I use it a lot in homemade coconut ice cream or healthy frosting and even in savory dishes - especially Thai and Indian inspired ones. I love this product and haven't found another coconut butter with the same high quality and fresh taste, so five stars it is:)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Apr 12, 2011

This is much creamier than plain coconut oil- just mix up the solids at the bottom of the jar!

Amazing

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012

The texture and flavour is just heavanly, sooo yummy on a spoon but I also mix some in natural yoghurt!!

Addictive, and versatile.

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Just like everyone else - I love this stuff and tend to have a spoonful in the evening. Other uses: A spoonful in my morning smoothie - green smoothie or any type. unlike coconut oil which coagulates/solidifies in my cold smoothies, this does not seem to do that. spread on apple slices or other fruit whole wheat tortilla, spread some of this and some mashed banana then roll up for the kids. I put a spoonful in when I make muffins, breads, oatmeal balls, etc... Advice - do mix it when you get it, just like you would do with natural peanut butter when the oil is on the top. The only negative thing is, I go through the jar much faster than I ever expected.