AUD

AU$10.90

AU$12.16

Savings of: AU$1.27 (10% off)

NOT LOW CARB! LIARS

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Good product

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Oct 15, 2013

It is actually good alternative to Snickers. A bit too sweet. It was not that easy to chew. Caramel was a bit hard. But it was surprisingly good taste. But i am not sure if i will order it again. If u find this review helpful, please click "yes". Thank you :)

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1369026 on May 10, 2011

No wonder the Atkinsbars are soldout all the time, they are so good!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on Apr 07, 2011

These are great as a snack! Tastes almost like chocolate. It just needs a bit more sugar.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Dec 29, 2012

Very good flavor, but the caramel inside was hard as a rock!

Yuck...

Posted by Reviewer1617860 on Nov 17, 2011

Disappointed. After falling in love with Atkins' coconut and nut chew (they're sooo good!), I expected t fall in love with this one too. I did not. Weird an un-natural aftertaste. Nauseating.

Atkins

Posted by Reviewer1174759 on May 08, 2011

Great product! I'm following a low carb diet and atkins products are tasteful and keeps you full. I wish i herb could bring more atkins products!

One of my favorites!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jun 28, 2011

This is also added as one of my favorite. Very tasteful!

Atkins, Caramel chocolate nut roll